• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ruger Factory LCP .380 Magazines, Black Dog AR-15 .22 Caliber 15 Round Magazine

(SOLD) For Sale- Lightly used factory Ruger LCP .380 Magazines- (2) standard 6 round magazines with pinky extensions and (1) Factory Extended 7 round Magazine. The two 6 round magazines have roughly 75 rounds through them, and the extended 7 seven magazine has roughly 350 rounds through it. These came from my CCW pistol. I sold the gun the and have these left over. The magazines all functioned normally in my gun. $44 shipped for all three mags to the lower 48 ($13 shipped for each 6 rounder and $18 shipped for the factory extended mag). Paypal preferred. Sorry, no trades.

NOTE: You must be able to legally possess these and be legally able to have them shipped to you in your state/city/county/town.

IMG_5613.JPG

2) Black Dog Machine AR-15 .22 Caliber X-Form 15 Round Magazine with steel feed lip- This was used with a Kel Tec SU-22 and was very reliable. $12 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal preferred. Sorry, no trades.

NOTE***- Can only sell to individuals in states that legally allow 15 round magazines. Thanks

IMG_5623.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take the lcp mags (all). Can PayPal when home in the morning. Please email oscar.hicks at yahoo

Not there brother. Maybe my email is jacked up or slow or something.../ ready and willing to pay via PayPal as you prefer, just need an address man.

Yeah/ something's up with it.../ do my business account (reversed) hicks.oscar at yahoo / sorry for the trouble

Back