Rule #9 XXL World Tour 2016

Great news!!

I'll bet it will be the best packed, labeled, and tracked knife ever to head to Kansas.

Last edited:
What's the (former) sellers name. If he's a regular on the bay I would be happy to look him up and check out his offerings -
if you think it's OK to share.;)

Ray

What's the (former) sellers name. If he's a regular on the bay I would be happy to look him up and check out his offerings -
if you think it's OK to share.;)

Ray
His ebay handle is Midas4279. I just bought a watch from him to show my appreciation.

Brad is excited

I can believe that.

15418438_1322928257758662_6638388550790132220_o.jpg

I would like to give Mtblair a $50 credit towards his next JK Handmade Knives order. Without him spotting this, and taking the time to contact me about it, we would not have this happy ending. Blair, please email me your address, and thanks again!

It just started on it's final journey. It left Toledo Oregon yesterday. It is insured and I included an address label on the blade that would send it back to me if something went awry again.

Cold in Kansas! Please keep Dion* (my name for knife), in a nice warm place! Maybe by the stove, with a glass of brandy nearby. And for God's sake, keep his pants on him.

*Dion sang The Wanderer in 1961

His ebay handle is Midas4279. I just bought a watch from him to show my appreciation.

Yup, bought a Batman Watch for my Grandson, and bid on a couple of other items to give as gifts! Seller has some interesting stuff!
Got a nice note back also.

I would like to give Mtblair a $50 credit towards his next JK Handmade Knives order. Without him spotting this, and taking the time to contact me about it, we would not have this happy ending. Blair, please email me your address, and thanks again!

You are a great man, John. ;^)

Yup, bought a Batman Watch for my Grandson, and bid on a couple of other items to give as gifts! Seller has some interesting stuff!
Got a nice note back also.

I tried to find that seller and could not - maybe I am not the best ebay searcher, but I put that name in search for seller and it came up blank......

I would happily check out his stuff and let him know how appreciative the knife community is...

best

mqqn

Back