rye_a! you have the Conn! (GAW continues)

Hey every one,

Hope your Saturday is going ok!

Doing another GAW but this one is a little different. I'd sort of like this to be more of a pass around/pay it forward. Included are 5 knives in this give away, 3 are new, 1 semi new (just modified) and the other a slightly hammered EDC Schatt and Morgan barlow that I tried to make better but couldn't really :(, but blue bone and mother of pearl shield tho! perhaps someone with more skills will take a stab at it.

1. Coffin jack from hen and rooster (new) (you can see the box there in the background)
2. Rough Rider Coke bottle(new)
3. Falcon lockback (new)
4. Modified Bear MGC
5. Schatt and morgan EDC barlow (gently modified)

Im going to put all of these in a box and ship to one winner. They may not like all the knives in there or they may. If they do, the giveaway ends there I suppose. But if they don't, I hope they swap the knife they want for a knife or knives they have in their collection that they'd like to pass on to some one else who may find it more enjoyable via a similar giveaway. It'll be on an honor system and I have faith in all of you :thumbup: It's a variety pack of knives in different costs, so I'm sure everyone will get something they enjoy and want to give a new home.

In order to be considered, please fulfill any of these conditions:
1. be a known member of the Porch (at least a decent amount of meaningful contribution via content or conversation)
2. have donated to the St.Judes Charities/or Bob (hang in there buddy, hope you are doing ok!)
3. have done any sort of giveaway

To enter:
A simple im in will do, or you can post a picture of some knives :) we all like that

This will end in August. Package will likely go out the first week before the Rendezvous. Name will be selected from a hat as usual. :thumbup: USA only please, 48 continental to save on shipping for me :D, no purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Ages 18 and older.

Winner has been selected!
rye_A! congratulations! Please email me your address, so I can get these out to you!

Thank you all for playing, please stick around for future giveaways! :thumbup:

IN the words of immortal Freddie Mercury, "the show must go on"

rye_a has receive the knives and has added his switch out, You have the Conn!

(just saw star trek today :D)

Last edited:
I am in. Thank you very much for your generousity and I would gladly pay it forward if I am chosen.

Not an entry Jack as I have just won two GAW's back to back but just wanted to say good show my friend and good luck to all entering.

This a great idea for a gaw.
Unfortunately I am ineligible to enter (lack of meaningful comments):p
Good luck to all.

Not an entry - just wanted to tell you this is a rockin' array and that, God willing, we will prevail, in peace, and freedom from fear, and in true health through the purity and essence of our natural fluids.

I'm in, cool giveaway. I'll be passing on most of the box should I be lucky enough to win. All 5 look great, but I only have so many pockets. Why not share the wealth?

Deleted. Don't Qualify. Don't meet requirements 2 and/or 3. Not sure if I meet requirement 1, either. Sorry.

Last edited:
Always looking to try new things. That particular coffin Jack is super appealing! Have a few in mind to pass along, too, if fortunate to win. I'm in, please and thank you!

Winning & Buying are two different things ;) Put me in "Coach". That's a nice looking Rough Rider & who wouldn't want a Schatt and Morgan EDC; besides it Blue & my favorite color. Think I maybe able to clean it up.

Back