• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S.T.A.T.E.S. selling Tech Studio TSProf sharpeners and accessories

Just a suggestion... if you could also stock and sell sharpening stones and other supplies like stropping paste, stone flattening items, and other related stuff, that would be convenient for customers, and also bring more traffic and sales to your site. There are many stones out there that are compatible with the k-02/03 and also the edge pro. Making your online store a one stop shop for the K-02/03 sharpener and extra clamps, stones, strops, and other accessories related to this would be great for customers and your business.
I look forward to getting my K-02 accessories from you tomorrow in the mail. All I need now is the table attachment.

You don't have to wait for Wranglerstar K02 kits. Because they are in stock we can ship the same day if you place your order by 10 a.m. EDT.

George

Free shipping via UPS ground on K02 Wranglerstar kits through Wednesday, 9 August.

George

Check out our Super Sale on K02 Wranglerstar kits ... $458 + free UPS ground shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Visit our website to order while supply of K02's lasts!
George

Back