• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S&W grips, 1911 grips, holsters, mag carriers and lights

jkwithawave

Platinum Member
I've got some gear up for trade.

U.S. only, 18+ only, Members with no or low feedback may be asked to ship first.

PM with questions and offers please. If you can't PM, leave your email in the thread and I'll get back to you. If you’ve got something I’m interested in we can exchange pics through email.

I’m mostly interested in a Busse Ergo Public Defender(satin Infi preferred ), Northwoods Hawthorne Jack in blue denim(preferred), Northwoods Norfolk whittler in purple camel bone. I’m open to any knife offer , though.

I’m also interested in non knife offers. Mostly guns, gun parts/accessories. Any offer is welcome.

Most has been used to some degree. Except the Surefires, those are brand new never opened.

Smith and wesson J frame wood grips that came off a M60 Pro. Has been shot with maybe a couple hundred rounds. A few dings on left side where the shells eject and some on the butt. Round butt only.

J frame Bantam grips. Never shot with, only tried them on.

S&W Hogue L frame Square Butt. Hard polymer, has been used and shot with quite a bit. Probably 30+ years old.

S&W L frame wood grips square butt. Came off a 686 from the early 80's. Some dings and wear.

S&W Hogue N frame- Not for trade at the moment.

1911 aluminum slim grips full size. Unsure of the maker. Ambi-safety cut. Good condition, minor dings here and there.

1911 Springfield Range Officer Compact wood grips. Well used and carried with. Overall decent condition.

1911 compact Pearce grip front finger grooves. Only tried on, never carried or shot with.

Sig Sauer P250 Holster
1- Old style frame with round Sig rail. 9mm. Used and carried with.
2- current style frame with 1913 rail. This one is for a .45. Packaging(no longer have) said 9mm on it, oops. Carried my 9 in it some, it locked bit rattled back and forth some.

High Noon Turning Point for a railed P226. Hyrbid holster with kydex front and leather back. Front Kydex is lined with leather. I mainly carried a P225A1 in it. Fits it pretty good, P226 has a very tight fit. Decently well used with sweat staining on the leather. Scuffs on the clip.

Foxx mag carriers both with suede backing
Double- 1911 single stacks. Other single stack mags will probably fit. Very light use. Scratch in leather where mag inserts. Some dust and fuzzys on the suede.

Single- Double stack mags. Carried and used a bit. Grooves started to form where mags inserted. Some scuffs on the clips. Some dust and fuzzys on the suede.

TRADED--Surefire E1B Backup MV(2)- Brand new in package.

Last edited:
Both Surefires are gone.

I am open to pretty much any offer for this stuff. It will eventually go up for sale at some point.

Back