• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S30V AG Vanguards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pack Rat

Gold Member
ALL SOLD,,,,,I still have one Rosewood and one Rubber handle left. These are new unused.

They have the Idaho 2005 tang stamp.

Rubber handle - $90
Rosewood handle - $100

These will go in a small flat rate box for $5.00 shipping without the Buck Box. Takes a Medium flat rate box if you want the Buck Box at $10.70. And the medium flat box will hold two of them for same shipping money.

I will add shipping confirmation.

Lets do this with PM's for details.

click on the pic twice

Last edited:
Two of the Rosies now live elsewhere!

Thanks Gentlemen! :thumbup::thumbup:

Beautiful knife, nice sheath, good transaction. :thumbup:

Thanks Pack Rat. :)

Beautiful knife. I now have 3 of the Cabelas Alaskan Guide knives, the 110 and the caping knife in addition to this one. Delivery was super fast and Pack Rat was a pleasure to deal with. Great transaction! Thanks!

Still have one Rosie and one rubber

Last edited:
Please reserve one rosewood handle for me .
For two days maybe.
Only in case if you are ready to send it by USPS to Russia ? It has no problems . I have experience with USPS.
I m looking for another one Buck knife 110 Cabelas Alaskan Guide s30V blade Paul Boss threated ?
Unused will be nice for me.

Last edited:
Too involved to ship to Russia.

Still have one Rosie AG S30V Vanguard and one Rubber S30V Vanguard.

But for the difficulties of shipping this knife to Russia, it would have already been on it's way to Garryale.
Sorry Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back