• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S30V Tanto

Hey All,

This a dual ground version of the "Big D" tanto which I normally offer in a chisel grind. She is made from 3/16" thick S30V / Rc 59-60. It is 10" oal with a 5" blade, weighing in a 6.4 oz's! Epoxy impreganted diamond cord wrap over blue sting ray skin, along with a turks knot guard. The blade flats sport a 400 grit hand-rub finish, while the bevels have a nice 240 grit / scotch-brite finish. It comes with two sheath systems allowing for many carry options. The first is a .080" thick concealex sheath with large tek-lok clip, and the second rig is a nylon sheath which was put together by a good friend in Canada Ray Ealdama. I finished her off with a carbon fiber conealex insert, giving her a bit more of an upscale look. The nylon sheath allows for both a high-ride / low-ride strong side carry option. It has the utility pouch on the front which closes with both velcro and a security snap.

The total package is priced at $375.00 delivered CONUS. I will accept checks / money orders or pay-pal. Please add 3% for pay-pal transaction fee. Thank you for taking a look.

Attachments

• bigdraysheath4.jpg
    bigdraysheath4.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 479
Back