1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

S35VN & Black canvas Micarta Parer**SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Kitchen Knives' started by Darrin Sanders, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator

May 6, 2009
    DSCN0232_1722 (2).JPG DSCN0233_1723 (2).JPG Blade-S35VN @ 62 HRC with a 600 grit hand rubbed finish. Full flat grind down to ~.010" at the edge and convexed to sharp. 3 & 5/8" from tip to scales, 3/4" wide, & .064" thick at the Ricasso.
    Handle-Black canvas Micarta with black Micarta pins. 3 & 3/8" long.
    Overall length-7".
    Price-$75 + $10 insured shipping. I accept PayPal, money orders, & personal checks with time allowed for bank clearance. Just post an, "I'll take it" and send me a PM or email at the address listed below.
    Comments & questions welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  2. Blade and Flame

Blade and Flame

Nov 15, 2012
    I'll take it. Thanks, Darrin. I don't see your email so please just let me know your PayPal address and I'll send funds.

3. Darrin Sanders

May 6, 2009
    Its all yours Todd. Send me your address when you send the PP and I'll get it headed your way tomorrow.
    Thanks.

4. Blade and Flame

Blade and Flame

Nov 15, 2012
    Payment sent. Address in the PP, thanks so much.

5. Darrin Sanders

May 6, 2009
    Got them both. Will send tracking info. tomorrow.