• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Saúvas for sale

Ivan Campos

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just finished this new family in the Spartan Project. They are all made of 3/16" thick 5160 steel and have an etched finish. Very handy sized for a variety of carry options. The blades are flat ground and sellectivelly heat treated, their backs are rounded for thumb confort and the tangs painted black to avoid rust under the wrap. Also availabile with black cord wrap.

sptsausf.jpg

Blade lenght: 3" Overall lenght 6 1/4" - availabile with black or green cord wrap.

sptsaucp.jpg

Blade lenght: 2 7/8" Overall lenght 6 1/8" - availabile with black or green cord wrap.

sptsaudp.jpg

Blade lenght: 3" Overall lenght 6 1/4" - availabile with black or green cord wrap. - SOLD

US$ 80,00 each, plus US$ 18,00 for shipping, or get two and I´ll offer free Priority shipping (up to US$ 20,00, wich covers USA, Canada and most of Europe).
To place your order or obtain more information, please contact me at ivan@bladebazar.com

Sorry, I forgot to mention that all of them come with a kydex sheath.

All still availabile and ready to go! Anyone outhere in need of a small sharp chunk of steel?

Nice stuff as usual! If that bottom piece had a 4" blade for under a hundred bucks I would jump on it. keepem sharp

m_m: The paint I use is simple flat black epoxy paint and it is there only to protect the areas under the wrap from rusting, A problem with most cord wrapped blades and that can easily be eliminated this way.
Longbow: I sure can make you one and it will fit under that ammount. I´ll e-mail you about it.

They come with a kydex sheath for neck use. It is also suitable for use on the wais with a cord attachment or can be easily adapted for the use of a Teklok or a JSP harness. I can also make a slim version for front pocket carry.

Here is a pic of the knife in its standard sheath.
And there are only one clip point and on sheepsfoot Saúva left!

Attachments

• sausheath.jpg
    sausheath.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 53
Thakns for your order!
I still have one clip point Saúva availabile and must remind everyboy that it, along with the rest of my Spartan line, is on sale at this moment, with a 25% discount over their retail prices.

Back