Safetyman's Ratweiler Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOt the RAT today!

It is a freaking awesome knife. The swamp's designs are just outstanding.

Good to hear it got there safe and sound. Be sure to post a review!!! Have fun :D.

How goes it P-easy? We going to hear it about here first or on youtube?

Last edited:
Well, this baby is off to NY tomorrow. SOrry for keeping in an extra day or two, but I worked 7-6 the last few days straight.

She is safe, and well! I'll post the youtube video most likely.

I really love this blade.

Well, this baby is off to NY tomorrow. SOrry for keeping in an extra day or two, but I worked 7-6 the last few days straight.

No problem at all :).

Sweet! Can't wait to get it!

Update? Did the knife arrive OK?

Update?...of course! :) Got the package today. Thanks for sending it out express. I have yet to open it because I've been busy around here, but I look forward to getting out with it tomorrow. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Update?...of course! :) Got the package today. Thanks for sending it out express. I have yet to open it because I've been busy around here, but I look forward to getting out with it tomorrow. Thanks again!

WOw those sob's said express was guaranteed overnight.

Well, glad it is there safe and sound! Have fun!

WOw those sob's said express was guaranteed overnight.

Well, glad it is there safe and sound! Have fun!

Wow is right! I just checked the package and the mail room on campus apparently received it yesterday (they only notified me to come pick it up today though). That means it still took 3 days to get here. That's unacceptable for a guaranteed next day delivery. :thumbdn:

bumpity bump

Anything going on with this beast? Photos, comments...give an addict a hook up! :)

I got out into the woods with the ratweiler yesterday. I must say I really like this knife. :thumbup: I'll post more details on my thoughts tomorrow (unfortunately it won't have pictures as I don't have a camera right now) and I'll ship the knife on tomorrow also. Thanks again for this opportunity Safetyman :D

keeping the thread alive...

Where's RW now? Hopefully coming my way soon! :)

gottahaveit27 sent me a PM on 5-10 letting me know he was shipping it. it hasn't arrived yet so I don't know what the status is.

I hope those that have already gotten a chance to play with it have like it so far. The weeks are going by so quickly we're already on the third step of the pass around! Hope it gets to you safe morrowj :D.

Update. I'm sorry guys. I had some family things to deal with and only shipped the knife yesterday. Things are getting better though :thumbup: Again sorry for the delay, but it really couldn't be helped.

Thanks for your patience. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back