SAK - some other handle material

Hello, how about a Vic Executive with bone handles and nickle silver bolster's. I did this one last night.

Thanks!
ScottK

Nice stuff. How much would you charge to put Cocobolo handles on a camper? I don't have any money now, and wouldn't want this done for a while, but just curious for future reference.
-Kevin

I've sent you an email. I have several VIC campers on hand and can customize as needed.

Thanks!
ScottK

Still working on dressing up SAKS. My latest is an executive with pinned buffalo horn handles. Got a little milling machine so I added the slots for tweezers and toothpick.

sak.JPG

Let ke know what you think.

Thanks!

ScottK said:
Still working on dressing up SAKS. My latest is an executive with pinned buffalo horn handles. Got a little milling machine so I added the slots for tweezers and toothpick.

sak.JPG

Let ke know what you think.

Thanks!

Hey Scott,
Another nice peice of work. :) Don't forget about me, I should have some money soon!
-Kevin

Awesome work Scott! have you made any scales for a sak with a light and pen?

Generally replacing the scales for the small SAK's with the light & pen are difficult due to the machining for the pen, light switch and battery. I don't do them because of the time required for setup.

Thanks!
Scott

Back