SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

bLBO2uD.jpg

You along with a couple other members consistently share pics that if framed, would look excellent hung in a knife guy’s man cave.
Aww shucks 😊, Thanks man! I really appreciate the enthusiasm and positivity they're received here on the forums. I don't count myself as the best photographer; but rather my method is to take a whole bunch of shots and hope a couple turn out well; however I do put effort in, and I enjoy taking knife pics as I learn while I go along. It's good to know that my knife friends enjoy seeing them. :thumbsup:

Bloefield

What model Kershaw? Can't read the model number (name?). Can't find one like it from my usual dealer. I like SAK Bantams and Kershaws.

EDIT: I found that model - discontinued (of course :-(

Last edited:
Hey Rich S, It's a neat little knife. The opener/flipper thing disappears when blade is open.
Got this 4-5 years ago.
I've got that Kershaw as well and what a cool little (addictive) knife. I put it in the top pocket of my Carhartt Detroit jacket once and while at work got sand in the pocket. What a pain but once cleaned out that knife fired like new. Lesson learned...no sand in the pocket 😁

Back