• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SALE - 9 of my knives (lots of pictures)

Folks,

I could use some money to buy new materials for a fair here in Buenos Aires this next August, so I'm making a reduced price sale on some of my knives.

Now I offer PayPal, so you can pay with your credit card.
If you buy 2 knives marked with (*) discount $20 from the total.

I'll entertain reasonable offers, but please no lowballing :)

INTEGRAL DAMASCUS FIGHTER
6.25" from tip to end of bolster, 11" overall.
Damascus made of 1030 & 1085. Double hollow grind that turns into a double convex grind at the tip for extra strenght.
Handle is handgrooved Padouk (African Vermillion) with "droplets" of transparent poliurethane for grippyness.

$160 shipped (registered airmail) International Money Order, Western Union Wire Transfer, Cashier Check or PAYPAL (we'll split the 3%)

Sheath will be made in leather according to the buyer's needs.
Email me with questions or for more detailed pictures.
arielsalaverria@yahoo.com.ar

damascusfighterright.jpg

damascusfighterleft.jpg

damascusfighterdetail.jpg

4" CABLE DAMASCUS (*)
4" cable blade (1085) - 8.5" overall
Handle is red deer stag with leather and acetate details.

SOLD

damascus4_left.jpg

damascus4_detail1.jpg

LARGE CRIOLLO KNIFE
Handforged 9260 - 12" blade
Handle is carved rosewood with butt and bolster in stainless steel.
Sheath is hand stitched black cow leather.

$230 shipped (registered airmail) International Money Order, Western Union Wire Transfer, Cashier Check or PAYPAL (we'll split the 3%)

fighter.jpg

fighter_detail1.jpg

fighter_detail2.jpg

fighter_detail3.jpg

DIFERENTIALLY HARDENED TANTO (*)
Description: Blade is hand forged 9260 satin finish. (THICK - 5mm)
Overall lenght is 11.5" and blade is almost 6"
Sheath is hand stitched plastic (the kind that's used to make hard cases for musical instruments) VERY nice stuff. It has a belt buckle for IWB carry.

$110 shipped (registered airmail) International Money Order, Western Union Wire Transfer, Cashier Check or PAYPAL (we'll split the 3%)

tanto_4.jpg

tanto_3.jpg

tanto_2.jpg

tanto_1.jpg

KERAMBIT (*)
Blade is hand forged 9260 (*) blued/blackened with "Blue Torch" (can be satin finished at no additional cost on request) (4mm thick)
Overall lenght is 7" and cutting edge is 2.5" (measured diagonally)
Sheat is hand stitched plastic (the kind that's used to make hard cases for musical instruments) VERY nice stuff. It has a belt buckle for IWB carry.

$130 shipped (registered airmail) International Money Order, Western Union Wire Transfer, Cashier Check or PAYPAL (we'll split the 3%)

(*) 9260 is an alloy steel with Manganese (about .45%) and Silicon (2%)
Manganese provides hardenability and neutralizes the effects of Sulphur (impurity), making it more "elastic". Mn adds strenght and wear resistance. The 2% of Silicon in the alloy also adds an important fact to the strenght ("elasticity") of this steel.

kerambit_1.jpg

kerambit_2.jpg

kerambit_3.jpg

kerambit_4.jpg

KNIFE #1: Integral criollo. (*)
Blade is 4,5" of hand forged, diferentially hardened 9260.
Overall lenght is 9"
Handle was made from layers of Caoba (Mahogany) and Guatambu (Pau Marfim), and this particular handle was painted black with an aerograph on the top and the bottom, and then laqued with transparent poliurethane.
Sheath is handstitched cow leather.

$190 shipped (registered airmail) International Money Order, Western Union Wire Transfer, Cashier Check or PAYPAL (we'll split the 3%)

9260laminadoright.jpg

9260laminadoleft.jpg

9260laminadolomo2.jpg

9260laminadolomo.jpg

multilaminadofunda1.jpg

multilaminadofunda2.jpg

KNIFE #2: Small utility (*)
Blade is 3.15" of diferentially hardened D2 (I use stock removal on this one, it's not forged)
Overall lenght is 7"
Handle was made from layers of Caoba (Mahogany) and Guatambu (Pau Marfim)
Bolster and butt are Bronze.
Sheath is handstitched cow leather.

$140 shipped (registered airmail) International Money Order, Western Union Wire Transfer, Cashier Check or PAYPAL (we'll split the 3%)

This one wasn't laqued for more grippyness
pequeleft.jpg

pequeright.jpg

pequelomo.jpg

multilaminadoD2funda1.jpg

multilaminadoD2funda2.jpg

RUBBERISH SKINNER (*)
Blade is hand forged 52100 - mirror finish.
Handle is made of a single piece of rubber. VERY grippy and nice, it doesn't feel sticky or oily at all.
Overall lenght is 8 1/4" and blade is a hair under 4"
Sheat is hand stitched plastic (the kind that's used to make hard cases for musical instruments) VERY nice stuff. The inside is covered with suede to prevent heavy marks on the blade. It has a belt buckle for IWB carry.

$120 shipped (registered airmail) International Money Order, Western Union Wire Transfer, Cashier Check or PAYPAL (we'll split the 3%)

This knife is all business plus it's easy to sharpen, easy to carry and easy to wash.

gomon_side_A.jpg

gomon_in_sheat.jpg

gomon_in_sheat2.jpg

CABLE DAMASCUS NECKER (*)
Hand forged cable damascus (1085)
Overall lenght is 7.25" and cutting edge is a hair below 4"
Sheat is hand stitched plastic (the kind that's used to make hard cases for musical instruments) VERY nice stuff. It has a belt buckle for IWB carry.

SOLD

WC1.jpg

WC2.jpg

WC3.jpg

I hope you like them and thanx for looking :)

Ariel

Geez, I haven't even gotten my first knife from you and already I'm tempted to buy another. That integral Criollo is looking real good.

Must...resist...urge

Back