Sale Proxy Requests

I have a feeling that it could be the UF AEB-L that you might be asking about for a proxy?

There are very few AEB-L UFs for the sale today, so doubt you are going to find a proxy - since none have yet been in a sale - but guess it doesn't hurt to ask!

Last edited:
Thanks betzner. I know it was a stretch as not many are even out there in others hands and like you said, only 6 were available. I was stupidly hoping they wouldnt be as popular as D3V :p

Odog kindly offered but I was asleep and couldnt confirm with him :eek:

They seemed to move so quick anyway

Thanks betzner. I know it was a stretch as not many are even out there in others hands and like you said, only 6 were available. I was stupidly hoping they wouldnt be as popular as D3V :p

Odog kindly offered but I was asleep and couldnt confirm with him :eek:

They seemed to move so quick anyway

No problem, but I think that popularity aside, they will be difficult to obtain because so few were made in comparison to the D3Vs. But good luck!

I hesitate to ask (because of the chuckles I imagine reverberating through the clouds) but here it is, Please help this CPK lover with a Delta 3V UF.

I’m hoping to see an announcement that a score of UFs will be landing soon?

Last edited:
I hesitate to ask (because of the chuckles I imagine reverberating through the clouds) but here it is, Please help this CPK lover with a Delta 3V UF.

I’m hoping to see an announcement that a score of UFs will be landing soon?

Nathan has indicated that there will be no more UF sales until later in the year. The next sale is for 50 or 60 UFKs, two Fridays away.

I’m a little surprised there have been no proxy requests for an MC today.

I had one privately but I referred to another one of our great brothers on here who's consistently much faster than me plus I also wanted to get a production one with TT handle scales for myself. There seems to be a no-cigar scenario for me today :(

Just thought i would try to help you out! I do not need another MC, but if the sale goes slow, I will Pounce
th

I know it’s late,but I’m stuck in a high rise with 1bar on phone.Iwould really appreciate a proxy for the medium chopper at 3.Then I could sell me light chopper,thanks!

I know it’s late,but I’m stuck in a high rise with 1bar on phone.Iwould really appreciate a proxy for the medium chopper at 3.Then I could sell me light chopper,thanks!
Looks like you’ve got it 3 times over

Back