Sale Proxy Requests

I think with a model as hot as this is getting a proxy this early in the process is going to be incredibly hard. Once 50 or so have been released you all may have more luck

Yes, I gotta agree 100% with that.
Being a gambling/rambling man I was hoping on a “long-shot” in that one of those
“good CPK folks” that are already UF owners would proxy for a few of us asking.
No worries, I get it tho & am very thankful
there is always another “The Next Sale” on the horizon offering more CPK goodness!

I would be most appreciative if I could enlist one of you keyboard speedsters to proxy for me in the 3pm sale on Dec 21st.:)

Could someone please proxy for me tomorrow 12/27. For 6" D3V Utility Fighters. I will be working and can not try. Appreciated.
Thanks
Paul

Unfortunately I can't proxy very well for anyone tomorrow. I will be working, and while I could take a break, the connection there isn't up to the fast sales.

Could one of you speedsters help an old guy out with a proxy for today's fighters, please, I just don't have the skills to make this happen.:eek: Thanks best Martin

You're covered Martin, we have one here with your name on it already. It will be attached to this batch. Jo will contact you.

Ever since you bought yourself that darn fancy wristwatch, I haven't been able to win cr*p!

Yea it turns out my cell phone had been wrong this whole time.

We'll start doing larger batches next year that are easier to get in on, these batches of 10 will be a relic of the past

Nate, what ya say ...?! Wanna proxy for me today?? I’m stuck in Times Square hoisting steel with 100,000+ people walking around clueless . Have you ever had to try and ask someone to stop ! While they’re walking on the sidewalk while a 3 ton beam get hoisted over their head? I’ve never taken this much verbal abuse from strangers ever! Those CPK fans in construction know what I’m talking about. Good luck and happy New Years to everyone!!! Sc

I would be most appreciative if I could enlist one of you keyboard speedsters to proxy for me in the 3pm sale on Jan 4th.:)
I'm going to give it a shot, but previous performance has been pretty dismal.

Back