Sale Proxy Requests

I would be most appreciative if I could enlist one of you keyboard speedsters to proxy for me in the 3pm sale on Jan 4th.:)
I'm going to give it a shot, but previous performance has been pretty dismal.

In the past, both requesting a proxy and trying for oneself in the same sale has caused all sorts of hate and discontent. I am no sort of proxy monitor, but please know this tends to pin out people's bad-juju meter.

In the past, both requesting a proxy and trying for oneself in the same sale has caused all sorts of hate and discontent. I am no sort of proxy monitor, but please know this tends to pin out people's bad-juju meter.

Yup and that's why Packerrat bowed outta his winning position in the last sale, although he didn't name and shame ;)

Double dipping will rub some folks off in a bad way on that proxy thang.

If someone can proxy for me , that would be great , just message me or email me prior to the sale .... I have had no one offer me their proxy yet ........

Thanks Jake
jjwebwebjj@gmail.com

It is officially against the unofficial rules.
If nobody replies to your proxy request then take a shot yourself. If somebody agrees to proxy for you then you are not supposed to also make an attempt.

Certainly wouldn't want to step on toes. I've never been proxied for before. I can see if my keyboard was struck by a lightning bolt and by some strange coincidence I somehow blasted through it would be unfair to also have a proxy in the wings. Protocol noted.

If someone could proxy for me today for a 6" utility fighter, I would appreciate it. I will not be able to try for myself. Thanks in advance, if you can help.
Paul

Sorry about posting before in the wrong thread. I’m a tool. I am looking for a proxy for tomorrow for a FK2. Anyone? I’ll give you the key to the Village of Homer.

Sorry about posting before in the wrong thread. I’m a tool. I am looking for a proxy for tomorrow for a FK2. Anyone? I’ll give you the key to the Village of Homer.

I would be willing to try, but it would be from a spot with internet I haven't tried to use for a sale before, so you might want to see if someone else is willing to step up. Also, as someone who grew up in Nome, Homer never seemed like a village to me!

Oh, a very different Homer, I'm in Homer, NY! I would be glad to take you up on the offer... I have a meeting today from 2:30 to at least 5 that I spent 2 months putting together or I would be poised and ready to try and get one myself... I very much appreciate it! If it is meant to be, it will be.

Hal

Oh, a very different Homer, I'm in Homer, NY! I would be glad to take you up on the offer... I have a meeting today from 2:30 to at least 5 that I spent 2 months putting together or I would be poised and ready to try and get one myself... I very much appreciate it! If it is meant to be, it will be.

Hal
I'll give it a shot. Edit- didn't read that Abbydaddy grabbed it. You're in good hands.

Proxy request for the Next FK2 sale if anyone is available. Thank you!

Last edited:
Proxy request for the FK2. Next sale is around FEB 8, with 40 knives available. If anyone is willing, I would be extremely grateful. I work on Friday afternoons and I am never at the computer and have limited cell phone service. Thanks in advance.

Could someone proxy an EDC3 for me today please? I’ll be out of the house, and I don’t think I will be able to try for one.

Back