1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sam Lurquin, Joe Paranee Hurak

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Eric Kidwell, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Eric Kidwell

Eric Kidwell

Dec 27, 2012
    I really hate to have to let this one go but the family comes first. This Hurak is in perfect condition and it has never been used.

[​IMG]

Blade: W2
    Overall Length: 10 3/8 inches
    Blade - Tip to Guard: 5 1/4"
    Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.234"

Price is $sold. First to post "I'll take it"gets it.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. Eric Kidwell

Eric Kidwell

Dec 27, 2012
    Moderators, I'm not sure why my name isn't in Orange. I updated my membership last night. Please help.

3. Jerry Strawman

Jerry Strawman

Apr 17, 2013
  4. brancron

brancron Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Click on "Settings" in the top right corner, then click "Permission Groups" in the bottom left margin under "My Account," then click "Identify me as a member of this group" for "Gold Member," then click "Update Display Group."

Beautiful knife!

5. VanDammet

VanDammet Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Erik, you may already know this by now, but it looks like the exchange you want, unless I'm misunderstanding, is the Custom Knives (Individual) one, as this one is for makers selling their own fixed....best of luck with your sale!

6. F3d4ykin

F3d4ykin

Mar 30, 2015
    Beautiful blade man!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  7. Daniel Rohde

Daniel Rohde

Jul 22, 2014
    WOW! perfection

8. Cold Iron Eyes

Cold Iron Eyes

Jun 1, 2011
    Is that the right knife?

9. Eric Kidwell

Eric Kidwell

Dec 27, 2012
    I agree Daniel.

10. Eric Kidwell

Eric Kidwell

Dec 27, 2012
    Yes it is!

11. betzner

betzner CenCal Coast Platinum Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Nice one

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  12. betzner

Jan 23, 2007
    Hi Eric,

I'll take it, if you agree with my plan as mentioned in my first pm earlier. If so, please send me your Paypal address via pm and I will send payment per the contents of my earlier pm.

13. betzner

Jan 23, 2007
    Paypal on the way/