Sam Lurquin Tsavo Project 2014 Complete Project Done

No. 6, looks like yours is No. 7. ;) :D Counting from the left, anyway. My Tsavo arrived today. It is #6, from the left. This is an amazing package, knife and sheath both expertly done. I will try to post a photo later on. Headed home with mine right now.

Sam, Jeremy, Joe...you guys rock. :thumbup:

- Joe

Joe thank you as always

You are a class act my friend

Here is my beauty
Enjoy
Dave

Attachments

• 20140919_0131.jpg
    20140919_0131.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 20140919_0132.jpg
    20140919_0132.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 64
Sam, you have set the the bar very high. This knife is excellent in every way. Thank you.
Joe, you have done so much to help connect makers, collector and observers with these projects. Thank you.

20140920_145225_zpsrotr2sbz.jpg

20140920_145245_zpsu29ochtv.jpg

Greg

Thank you for the kind words and for being part of another project

But without these talented makers and the guys paying the bills (you guys) these projects would not exist

You are all truly the Medici's of a modern day Renaissance of high performance cutlery .......and for that I thank you all :)

My Tsavo is now officially in da house and it is every bit as badass as expected and then some. Sheath is first class. The wood for the handle is even more impressive in person. Lots of subtle figure and a touch of chatoyance. Can't wait to see it in daylight. Wish I could wear this thing to work. Thanks again to everyone - I could not be happier.

Beautiful knives, great project. Sorry I missed out on this one. If any of y'all decide it's time to let go of one of these I'm sure I have something good to trade.

Roger, I have wood envy. Yours is one of my favorites from this project!

Thanks Rob. The wood looks even better in the morning - more chatoyance than I thought. Kind of like a combination of walnut figure and quilted maple chatoyance. Extremely cool. Sam is a major wood freak, just like me. :D

Back