• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

San Mai Bowie Knife

Here's a one of those big bowies I like to do. This bowie is one hefty piece of work with a very interesting blade. I hope you like it.

This bowie has a 9 1/4" san mai blade forged of a core of high carbon wire/cable damascus sandwiched between two pieces of wrought iron. The knife is 14 1/2" overall and has a matching guard and pommel of wrought iron with file worked accents. The handle is top grade Sambar Stag with a throat of Desert Ironwood with copper and black spacers. The tooled leather blade sheath has belt loop and full "Alligator" carving.
Price, with leather sheath: $900.00, plus shipping.

Visa, MasterCard and Paypal are all fine and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Attachments

• BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR 8.JPG
    BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR 8.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 397
  • BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR CLOSE-UP 8.JPG
    BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR CLOSE-UP 8.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 193
  • BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR OPP 8.JPG
    BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR OPP 8.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 210
  • BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR SHEATH 8.JPG
    BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR SHEATH 8.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 109
  • BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR TOP 8.JPG
    BOWIE SAN MAI-STAG-GATOR TOP 8.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 182
J, Work like this makes me proud to say I have your knives. It's better and better!

Great looking knife! :thumbup: The sheath looks great too, but.... I could do without the alligator.

Awesome knife J.! How did you find welding the WI to the cable to be? I've wondered how a combo like that would weld, but haven't tried it yet.

Somebody got an awfully nice knife....I'm jealous :)

-d

I wasn't bad at all to weld... the only time I've had a problem welding WI was against a core of straight 5160??? Otherwise, no sweat.

Thanks again.

Back