1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

San Mia Damascus stag knife

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by DanGraves, Aug 9, 2018 at 6:49 PM.

1. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Here is a Damascus pattern that is a little different than most San Mia patterns. I use Damascus to sandwich a piece of 1084 for the cutting edge. The edge is tight in the Damascus but you can really see it well in the spine. Fittings are nickel silver and a fine cut of Sambar stag that is good for right or left hand. I made the Damascus out of 1084 and 15n20 steel. Button on butt. Blade has a good distal taper that starts at the riccasso and goes to the tip. Blade length is 4 7/8 inches and overall length is 9 5/8 inches. Comes with a nice belt sheath.
    Knife is "165.00" and 8.00 for priority mail in USA .

My paypal is [email protected] Thanks and enjoy the photo's I also take check or money order. 1st I will take it.
    I also take orders.

Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dawkind, d762nato, rooster68 and 2 others like this.
  2. mycough

mycough

May 20, 2007
    Another beauty Sir! Always a treat to open your sales threads.

Russ

3. Zhuzhufd

Zhuzhufd Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Wow, this is pretty. I like the unique Damascus pattern.

4. rooster68

rooster68 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 29, 2014
    Incredible piece

5. J.Marc

J.Marc KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 19, 2017
    Beautiful as always, Dan.

6. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Thanks folks. I appreciate it. The Damascus is different than what I usually make. Fun to make.