Santa Ganzaaaaaaa 2012 ! ! ! ! . . .. . . YOWZA!!!!!

Heck no. The anticipation that people feel with a new release and the limited availability are practically the soul of the business model. It's genius and works, particularly when you're providing a solid product! Thumbs up to the Busse Business Model.

This is true but just for once I wish they would be on time.

I keep looking over here too.

But because this will be the instructions and photos, not the actual ordering time, it's ok if I miss the exact moment the photos are posted.

wasted all evening yesterday refreshing.. not cool..

If you thought that was "not cool", just you wait :p
Also, refreshing this thread for new details is only going to keep you from the one you really need to see once its posted, just sayin.

Their way of marketing and make us really want something is very smart..
But not days before christmas...

still nothing
please press

(link to minor spam removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Busse is the Apple Inc. of the knife world. Aggravating and questionable business model with a high quality, highly desirable product.

apple stock was downgraded today and down 4%..
on the other hand, google maps are finally on iphone..

Busse is the Apple Inc. of the knife world. Aggravating and questionable business model with a high quality, highly desirable product.

There have been Hogs on the edge of their seat for a decade with anticipation of a Busse FOLDER announcement. Waiting 2 days for a picture is nothing! NOTHING!!!

That´s the kind of devotion I admire!!!!

On the other hand...Busse folder?...¿isn´t that senseless?...anyway, it is a serious engineering challenge to get the Busse quality on a folder, I´d pay just TO SEE that...

Deep inside we all know... IT´L BE WORTHY.

Back