Santa Ganzaaaaaaa 2012 ! ! ! ! . . .. . . YOWZA!!!!!

I'm new to this. How do the Christmas Ganza's typically work or how have they worked in the past?

I'm new to this. How do the Christmas Ganza's typically work or how have they worked in the past?

well Jerry will post the rules and pricing before hand and give us a specific time/date something like between 9:00-10:00 pm on a specific date. Then you have to watch the forums for Jerry to announce "GO" then you have to get your emails sent off letting them know what you want. There are limited numbers and you can't send email in before he says GO or it will not count.

well Jerry will post the rules and pricing before hand and give us a specific time/date something like between 9:00-10:00 pm on a specific date. Then you have to watch the forums for Jerry to announce "GO" then you have to get your emails sent off letting them know what you want. There are limited numbers and you can't send email in before he says GO or it will not count.

Thank you for the explanation.

Hell yeah, let's get this thread going to 10 pages of nothing before Jerry has a chance to post any pics!! :p

Ganzas are like the "first time".

Much anticipation and expectation, sweaty palms, nervousness, lots of prep work.........them BAM! It's on and over before you even know it. Then you wait for "the" call a few weeks later. But this call comes in the form of an email and you WANT the good news!!!

I'm new at this. Who would we emailing?

Back