Santa Ganzaaaaaaa 2012 ! ! ! ! . . .. . . YOWZA!!!!!

I'm sorry for bringing up the twitter "go" (not really). It's an inside joke to myself that cracks me up everytime. It makes perfect sense but it's always met with fierce opposition which really makes me laugh. :D We'll still send an e-mail. We'll still discuss it on bladeforums. We (meaning the Busse subforum) won't crash the entire forum for our ganzaa, all hogs can get the tweet immediately without hitting Ctrl/F-5 for an hour while hoping the page will load at the moment Jerry posts the go thread. Granted, it may take some of the "fun" out of it. :rolleyes:

With all of that said, I agree that Facebook is horrible and I would not participate in a facebook ganzaa. The last thing I need is all of my in-laws and extended family knowing I'm spending "x" number of dollars on a knife. :foot:

Bring on the pics! :)

Soulrack, all of that is part if the tradition. If it were easy,it would ruin some of the fun

Would someone explain how this works to a relative newb?

We repeat this often, but because I know your user name makes reference to your service I'm happy to repeat.

The step by step instructions will be posted by Jerry (most likely) and will be clear to understand.

You will be instructed of the dos and don'ts. For example exactly who to e-mail and when as well as not to over order items you do not intend to purchase.

Back