• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Santa's Sack of Rats, Dogs, and Hogs!

Thanks to the Knife Hunter received HHFSH-SE with GREX 2008 EDITION, :D Awesome knife Great service, could'nt deal with a nicer guy. Thank you again Bro, :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks to the Knife Hunter received HHFSH-SE with GREX 2008 EDITION, :D Awesome knife Great service, could'nt deal with a nicer guy. Thank you again Bro, :thumbup::thumbup:

Glad it arrived safely my friend. Thank you for the kind words. enjoy:thumbup:

Due to quite a few pms heres an update on stealth hawk that I also edited to top with pics.

Stealth Hawk $189 .........I paid 215 for it, I am shipping and eating paypal.

Its unused as far as I can tell. Just the lines in material and surfaces scratches that are really defined in the pics.

THis is a rare piece made of MP 45 or soemthing wild. Its made for undercover and folks who need a weapon of last resort in areas that most likely use metal detectors. There is no metal in the sheath either. The scratches are from the knife going into the sheath. ITs a great fit
IT has a 4 3/4" blade, 4 1/2" handle. 9.25" oal and its a .25" thick:cool:

price is firm.

knivesmay2009059.jpg

Last edited:
hello
interested in Howling Rat purchase
grey or black
please send payment information in PM
thanks

The Silent Knight arrived today and I can't believe how big, beautiful and fast it is. Well done Busse and Thanks a bunch T

Dino

The Busse Silent Knight is one exceptional Knife. Knife Hunter Thank You Very Very Much.

Dino

Last edited:
hello
interested in Howling Rat purchase
grey or black
please send payment information in PM
thanks

James you are not set up for PMs or emails.

You can contact me at knifehunter(@)comcast.net

The Silent Knight arrived today and I can't believe how big, beautiful and fast it is. Well done Busse and Thanks a bunch T

Dino

Enjoy Dino!:cool::thumbup:

Message sent on SRM9...

email replied but then I recieved a delivery failure so I doubt you got it.

Tex the price does include all fees for paypal as well. You can send payment to knifehunter(@) comcast.net

Just remove the parenthesis:thumbup:

Temporary:

Lets take $20 off any knife. Take $50 off anthing over $400. May end at anytime:)

Sorry no trades at this time. If its in "BLACK TYPE" it is available. Only the ones with fully highlighted red titles that say spf, or sold are gone

Last edited:
Back