• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Satin and Black paper beauties, AD, MS upto AK and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the satin AK still available?

How about this knife: Satin/Green Linen FSH Saber ground heavey Heart at .270” $600

Im interested in two other knives but I dont know what they are called. Im sorry, Im knew at this.

Last edited:

How about this knife: Satin/Green Linen FSH Saber ground heavey Heart at .270” $600

Im interested in two other knives but I dont know what they are called. Im sorry, Im knew at this.

No worries Joe,

Folks here will help:thumbup:

THe AK is available, but the fsh has been paid and shipped. You can email me at knifehunter(@) comast(.)net

just use the symbols and not as above:thumbup: I will try and send you a message to discuss others.

You there? Sent you messages...hope they didnt go to spam. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

sunday night special removed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back