1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SCAMMER ALERT!! KEITH JANOWICZ, aka FingerBlade scammed me in a trade.

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by FLymon, Dec 13, 2012.

1. mikethemayt

mikethemayt

Jun 10, 2010
    My thoughts exactly. Stu found some additional info on the guy but is holding off on posting it. Not his first run in with the law.

2. JSMcustoms

JSMcustoms

Feb 2, 2012
    This makes him sound like a habitual thief and/or other criminal.

3. other memory

other memory Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Don't forget he was given the opportunity to say this publically. He declined. Says a lot.

4. mikethemayt

mikethemayt

Jun 10, 2010
    He told Karda he shipped our things back to us already. I have not heard any further response from him, and Karda would have posted here if he would have been in contact. I don't believe a word this guy has to say so I highly doubt he shipped anything back. He has 2 days after today before he officially is banned.

Arrest Log: 5/27/2011
    Author: The Lowell Sun
    Date: May 27, 2011
    Publication: Sun, The (Lowell, MA)
    Dracut
    -- Keith F. Janowicz, 28, 107 Saratoga St., Lowell; assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

5. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    Press forward with the postal inspectors.

6. FLymon

FLymon Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2006
    I don't know when he claimed to have sent mine back (I assume before the 15th), but still nothing on my end.
    No contact
    No knife.

I will report back on Friday after the mail runs.

7. mikethemayt

mikethemayt

Jun 10, 2010
    My wife called me today and said I have a package from Keith at my house. She said it was all wrapped up with X's written all over it. I'll let you know what he sent when I get home. Hoping its my knives.

8. mikethemayt

mikethemayt

Jun 10, 2010
    Well guys I got a the package from Keith. It's a beat to hell sog trident and a pen. So he in no way redeemed himself whatsoever. I would classify this as something I would throw in the trash, the sog is actually broken. Stu I would expect the same treatment if you get anything at all.

I would ask that we keep the proposed ban on this creep as scheduled. Stu and I both have contacted the authorities And hopefully we here something soon.

9. SilverLighT

SilverLighT

Jan 21, 2002
    wow... ;/ He's taunting/insulting you with that. insane.

I'm confident he'll get what's coming to him, one way or another.

10. mikethemayt

mikethemayt

Jun 10, 2010
    He will get whats coming eventually... I don't know why he sent me his junk unless he just wanted to further fuel the dislike on this forum. I gotta say if his intentions were to get my hopes up only for a huge WTF then he achieved success. But mail fraud fines are up to 250k so I gotta ask Keith, is $600 in knives worth 5 years in prison or thousands in fines???

11. Svs

Svs

Sep 5, 2012
    That piece of $Hit!!! I really hope you guys follow through and ring this A-Hole dry!! BAN!

12. Svs

Svs

Sep 5, 2012
    I got a warning for my above message (inappropriate language) my apologies if I offended anyone.

Pretty Lame but its the rules I guess.

13. tltt

tltt

May 1, 2008
    He probably sent the Sog in hopes it would buy him some time with the law. Most police, etc.... probably wouldn't know a Sog from a Sebenza, so he's probably showing them that he is sending out knives, and hoping that they put aside any investigations. Make sure to report these other shenanigans as well to them.

14. FLymon

FLymon Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2006
    I just got a package in the mail from a thief

[​IMG]

Wonder what's inside?

[​IMG]

2 Chinese "Buck" knives!

Still not a word from Keith.
    Why even bother sending this? I guess all I really have is proof of delivery of a package, and now he does too.
    What a lowlife.

and so it begins......

15. mikethemayt

mikethemayt

Jun 10, 2010
    Hahaha! You made out better than me! 2 knives beats broken knife and pen.

16. Marko3

Marko3 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2010
    This is very bad.. If he thinks that he is covering his butt he is not . What happens now ??

17. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Get him in jail!

18. JSMcustoms

JSMcustoms

Feb 2, 2012
    I have no idea, but something needs to happen.

19. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    Well, this is a family friendly forum. Taking the time to read the rules which you agreed to abide by when joining this site isn't too much to ask is it?