Scandi Group Buy *Chat Thread*

Thanks for the scale option / price update, there are even more choices to pick from.

OAL
smallest BH = 6 1/4" = $220 base
mid BH = 7 3/8" = $250 base
BH = 8 7/8" = $275 base
Would it be possible to get some more pictures of these sizes compared to some common models? Thanks man!

Would it be possible to get some more pictures of these sizes compared to some common models? Thanks man!
2v2JMb1SgxurAoi.jpg

VANCE VANCE - you’ve certainly got your work cut out for you, my friend. :) Thank you again for making this happen. It’s an epic group buy, and I wish I had the funds to pick more while the opportunity is here.

Of my two final choices, the Ladyfinger was a no-brainer; however, I really hemmed and hawed between choosing an Arete vs KE Bushie. Spent time going through old comparison threads and reading opinions, looking at pics, and in the end it was the KEB that narrowly made the cut. The Arete still nags at me, though.

I too wish I had some more funds available, even the one is pushing it, but this is too good of a chance to pass up.

I could think of a couple more I wouldn't mind having...

Thanks to everyone at the Forge for offering this up and doing the work! Thanks Phillip for coordinating! And thanks for the OD option! :thumbsup:

Back