• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Schrade 3rd Generation set for trade

I have the following set of schrade 3rd generation knives I'd be willing to trade. All are NIB with papers except the C641 lockback, which is new, unused, mint (don't know where the box is) with the sheath that came with it.

These have all been stored in a box in a closet since the 1980's - Since this is almost a complete mint set of these knives, I'd imagine that someone would want the whole set - I think the only 3rd gen knive not here is a SS handle SS627

I'd be willing to swap 1 for 1 for any combo of canoes, trappers, whittlers, sowbelly patterns/cattle knives in Queen, Schatt, boker, hen & rooster, bulldog, moore maker, etc.

Schrade Knives:

C627 Pen Knife; 2-5/8 "; pen & drop point blades; Cocobolo handles; nickel silver bolsters, ss blades

C628 Pocket Knife; 2-5/8 "; pen, sheeps foot & drop point (main) blades; Cocobolo handles; nickel silver bolsters, ss blades

C642 Jack Knife; 3-1/4"; drop point & pen blades; Cocobolo handles; nickel silver bolsters, ss blades

C648 Pocket Knife; 3-1/4 "; pen, sheeps foot & drop point (main) blades; Cocobolo handles; nickel silver bolsters, ss blades

C641 Lockback; 3-1/2"; drop point blade; Cocobolo handles; nickel silver bolsters, ss blade

C641 Horizontal leather belt sheath

Back