• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SCHRADE Grand Dad's Barlow Knife #206 UPDATED PRICE/INFO

DISCLAIMER
Hi Guys! This is my first time posting on BladeForums, i've been lurking for awhile but finally made the scary jump to purchase a subscription and see if you guys are interested in some of my knife collections. So please be forgiving as I figure out the ropes, and i'm more than happy to remedy whatever mistake I make during this time. Thanks in advance :)

(Hey guys, you are all much more versed in knives than I am, I'm just starting out. So if anything looks wrong in my descriptions please let me know and i'll gladly update it. A lot of these knives have been handed down to me from my dad, so I make sure to do a lot of research before writing out these descriptions and putting them up for sale. Thanks in advance for welcoming me into the family!)

Schrade 206 SCROLLED DELRIN SCALES GRAND DAD'S BARLOW USA
PRICE: $40

MY NOTES
• This is one of my favorite pocket knives, the scrollwork on this piece makes it a unique knife in the Schrade Barlow family.
• The knife has never been sharpened since it’s original packaging, i’ve personally cleaned this beauty and gotten rid of the rust build up but have not touched the edge/sharpened it.
• The patina/wear on the handle fades into a beautiful sunburst orange color
• This #206 Barlow is an original Schrade, a longtime American made knife company dating back to the early 1915’s, and this model was produced sometime between 1976 - 1983 made to replicate the vintage knives of it’s previous generation. (hence the name ‘Grand Dad’s Barlow’)
• This is just the knife, unfortunately I do not have it's original box

SPECIFICATIONS
• Made between 1976-1983
• Measures 3 3/8” closed
• Two blades
• Delrin scale Handle

FEATURES
• Beautiful scroll work design
• Three brass bolsters on both sides of the delrin scales handle
• A sunburst orange delrin scales handle with a gorgeous patina over the years.

ASKING PRICE
$40 (this price includes shipping)
Please respond with 'I'll Take It' and PM me to move forward with purchase.

PAYMENT/SHIPPING
• Please pay through paypal
• I will be sending the knife through USPS Standard Shipping and i'll include a tracking number.
• NOTE: If you want faster shipping let me know as the price will increase.
• USA shipping only

If you guys want more pictures just let me know!

s-l1605.jpgs-l1604.jpgs-l1607.jpgs-l1606.jpgs-l1610.jpg

Last edited:
Back