• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scorpion Battle Spear - Influenced by the Historical Dory Spear – For Sale

Archer Here

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD !!

Scorpion Battle Spear - Influenced by the Historical Dory Spear – For Sale

Will be Putting out a video on it soon

Shop Details:
5160 Steel Spear Head was cut out and Normalized @ 1500 degrees until non magnetic, three times, to remove stresses and align crystals. Heat Hardened until spear head became nonmagnetic, then quenched in 125 degree quality oil. Tempered the spear head to a straw hardness @ 425 degrees for 1 hour, letting it air cool and repeating once more.

Measurements:
Total Length = 7 Foot
Blade Length = 10 “
Blade Width = 2”
Blade Thickness = ¼ “
Handle Length = 6 Foot 2”
Handle Width = 1 ¼
Handle: Pine
Weight = 2 Lbs

Asking $89 plus $26 shipping fee, if shipped in the US. You can send through Paypal to ScorpionBows@mchsi.com or mail M/O to our address (see web site for address).

Pictures below. Thanks.
100_4618b.jpg

100_4619b.jpg

100_4604b.jpg

100_4597b.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great!! I am a teacher so summer savings is about to kick in ... otherwise I would be all over it. Its nice to see different items crafted so well. Thank you.
T

I agree, I appreciate different items being created. A good spear is a nice blade :) good work!

I really admire your work. I also like the legolas long knives. Do you make axes or tomahawks?

Thanks fellers! I will make anything that will cut ya :D
You'll probably see one here in the near future. Always wanting to do something different. It's the A.D.D. in me :eek:

Chris

Damnitt Monster!

Late to school again, seconds if the deal falls through, wanna go pig hunting in Texas with that bad boy!

Yetters

I'll buy it.

I don't have a spear. (I won't be able to say that again!)

Sold! Thank you! Will PM you with delivery information.

I'll probably make another one here soon, so stay tuned.:D
Thank, Chris

Back