• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Scott @ USAMADEBLADE

JJ_Colt45

Gold Member
I know most anyone that has been involved on the forums for awhile ... or just into knives ... most will probably already know or know of Scott (or aka Whitty) and USA Made Blade ...

but I just wanted to say thank you to Scott here and let others know how he cares about and treats his customers and their orders ...

I recently bought a Hinderer Skinny Sheepsfoot XM-18 3.5" from a small batch released on Scott's website USA Made Blade ...

he had the order packed and shipped within 60 to 90 minutes of me placing the order ...

well through no fault of his ... our USPS decided to send the knife that I just bought on a tour of New York and New Jersey ... and on a revolving door back and forth between the same two cities ... nowhere near Iowa ...

I contacted Scott and he checked it out and he saw that the postal service had made a mistake and the package was in limbo ...

we decided to let it go for a few days to see if it would work itself out and get back on track ...

Scott was easy to contact and communicate with ... and he tracked and kept me updated me on the packages progress even after my tracking ability was gone and it only showed that a "delivery exception" had taken place ...

he not only did that but he got a couple more of the very limited knives that I had ordered and offered to hold onto one of my choice until I had the knife I ordered in my hands ... that is really great customer service ...

well luckily the knife got back on track and made it's way to my home as it should have ... and there wasn't a lost knife for anyone to have to worry about or file any claims on ...

and I know most know that Scott and USA Made Blade is a great dealer to do business with ... but I just wanted to say thank you to Scott for helping out ... and I had the knowledge and confidence that no matter what happened ... I had nothing to worry about ... because I knew that Scott would have made it right however it went.

So Thanks Scott ... it doesn't go unnoticed the care you give your customers !!!

- JJ & my happy new Hinderer Skinny Sheepsfoot.

Last edited:
Great write-up, and couldn't agree more regarding Scott's (Whitty's) character and that of the other guys at USA Made Blade.

I've bought many knives from them, including several in person at their Salisbury, NC shop. They are truly class-act dudes and fun to hang out with and just shoot the bull.

I just received my first order from usamadeblade and the shipping was lightning fast and the exclusive red G-10 Spider Monkey I got is super sweet! :thumbsup:

Based on this dealer's outstanding reputation and participation on the Forum, I ordered with complete confidence.

I just received my first order from usamadeblade and the shipping was lightning fast and the exclusive red G-10 Spider Monkey I got is super sweet! :thumbsup:

Based on this dealer's outstanding reputation and participation on the Forum, I ordered with complete confidence.

Yeah I always look forward to packages from USAMade ... great knives better service and really nice surprises sometimes.

I just concluded a transaction with Scott/USA Made Blades and couldn't be happier. Great knife(Small Box Wood Elder Burl Sebenza) and great transaction-good communication throughout, fast shipping and knife as promised. I have known of Scott for some time & felt he would be a good person to deal with, but this was my 1st doing business with him.
Thanks

Couldn't agree more about Whitty. I've even been to his store in Salisbury, NC, a couple times and had a great visit each time. Bought many knives from them over the years and, without exception, received the very best in customer service.

Another shout out for Scott, ordered a carbon fiber ZT0308 and upon request he added the bronze flag to the lock side at no extra cost. Great person to do business with. He is one of the few that takes time to answer PM's and works with customers.

More kudos for Scott,

bought a knife shortly after his Thursday live Instagram feed, packed it and had a shipping label done for it! May not seem much but he is staying up late past typical business hours and making sure his customers get taken care of!

Been doing business with Whitty for quite awhile now great guy goes out of his way to make sure everything is right. Stands behind everything he sells 100%. Answers any questions you ask. Ships fast and items are boxed and protected. Great guy to do business with.i would highly recommend him to anyone in the market to purchase a knife.

Back