Scrap Yard Knives?

Hey guys what handle is that under the "#61" on the poster????

it looks like res-c, like all the others, but it has a cut out for hollow pins and it looks wavy. something new perhaps??? :D

Good eye! It looks almost like a Busse SF but in a Res-C?? Hmmm... you may be right, something new????

I think that's black paper. There's a couple other micarta slabs to the left of it too. :thumbup:

I saw the one (I didn't see the second ;) ) to the left but the grip in question just looked so bloody smooth... its surface closely resembled the Res-c mudder to the middle of the photo. You're probably right, though. A res-c in the design might not be grippy enough. 'Course, neither is black paper 'til they cut some groovy pattern into them. (Gratuitous pun :D )

Enough of the hype and advertising!!! We're sold, we want them, just make the darn product !!!!!

brianNH said:
Enough of the hype and advertising!!! We're sold, we want them, just make the darn product !!!!!

Yeah, what he said. Okay...it's time to unveil the website now. Where's the knives?????

Ok, I see bunch of handles but no blades. What's the catch ?? Whatever the new steel is it must be invisible:eek: :) :cool:

Where are all the SYKW pics? :confused: With Blade open for bidness, the pics should be rolling in like crazy............

Schuey2002 said:
Where are all the SYKW pics? :confused: With Blade open for bidness, the pics should be rolling in like crazy............

c'mon c'mon let's see 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if they didn't allow cameras in, there's always those cell phone/camera combo dealies.......... ;)

It's a conspiracy. It sounds like a good time to get your Congress Critter on the phone and complain....... :p

Battle Stripper? :cool:

5.5" long, .25" thick with Resiprence C!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I think that guy is a member of the forums. He keeps lowering his price.
Could be because everyone is laughing at his attempt at price gouging.

Schuey2002 said:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. Let's keep complaining!!! lol! :D

If only that Battle Stripper were $99 "buy it now".....is it working????

Back