Scrap Yard Knives?

He does have free shipping, so I doubt it would go that low. Can't really expect him to go out and lose money, but why did he expect to turn around new knives he bought at retail for a profit?

Rat Finkenstein said:
He does have free shipping, so I doubt it would go that low. Can't really expect him to go out and lose money, but why did he expect to turn around new knives he bought at retail for a profit?

because thats what the market has been like lately. it wouldnt suprise me if they do get purchased at a higher then retail price. its kind of bad timeing in that the new line will be coming out, as opposed to unavailable anymore, but they are still desireable peices.

Someone is bound to snap them up just because of their newness, and the fact that they aren't widely available yet.......

I have no doubt whatsoever that they'll easily go for more than retail. While the Ratweilers were still available, people would pay $30+ over retail just to avoid the wait.

Those 'Weilers are easily fetching $300+ on the B/S/T forums on here, as well as on Ebay.

Ahhh the mystical "Two Weeks" as in "the Busse Battle Mistress will be available in two weeks.................":eek:

Here's hoping "two weeks" really means two weeks. I'm looking forward to some affordable, indestructable blades. I've owned & used quite a few Busse's, Rats, and other brands and the Basic 9 was one of my favorites, but I can't afford one at what there going for now. Hoping the Scrapyard & SWKW 9" will be along soon.

GregB

Hey,

At least we have a cool pic and a "coming soon" message now. Progress!

GregB

Back