• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scrapyard SOD's FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I've got a couple I am willing to give up:

SY SOD LE #61
SY SOD Tan TRADE PENDING

Both are mint and unused from thw SY shop in cardboard sheaths.

I am looking for:

Busse: NOE, Battle Mistress', SHSJ
CRK Large Sebenza
Any Spydeco's
Zero Tolerance 300
Graham Bros Wharncliffe, Ringed Razel
Buck 112's
Any Custom Folders(excluding Recurves) I would really like something with damascus
I'm pretty much open to any offers but I really want what I listed.

I have cash to throw in as well if my trade value is less than yours.:)

CON-CANADA ONLY!!! heheheh

Last edited:
Anyhting that catches my eye really, but more specifically Any military Variation(preferrably cf/bg42), full size manix, g10 police, g10 delica, PE Ocelot, G10 Rookie, UKPK, PE Tasman Salt.......you get the idea. WHat you got?

i have a spare tasman salt (new no box) in yellow with PE if you are interested. i also have a used leatherman surge if your interested and a used one hand trekker.

also have maxedition proteus and a so-tech go bag if your interested.

Tasman sounds good, but not quite par with the trade value, nothing else you mentioned sparks my interest.

also have a buck 110, sog tech bowie and a new with sheath tram machete (18inch latin style).

I have a Spyderco Captain....barely used 9/10 condition (honed twice), still has the box, could entertain trading old cappy with some canadian banknotes for the SOD tan....could also throw in a Bushman Bush-Stick (handmade hiking stick)

however, JCA21 has first dibsies on the SY!

box parcel swaddled in packing tape :D heading your way Welton! thank you very much for the trade!

My first Scrapyard! WHOO! :thumbup: :)

(email pending with tracking number)

Last call on the LE guys, if I don't find something good to trade by the weekend, I'm going to keep it.

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

Marks on the blade are smudges from me fondling, it has never cut a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back