• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sebenza 21 Large w/ Micarta Inlay

Hey, up for sale is my Large Sebenza 21 Drop Point with black micarta inlays. As you can see from the pictures, the knife is in great shape. The only visible wear is on the pocket clip, as shown in photos. Blade centering is perfect, and lockup is rock solid.

I do have the box, papers, and all accessories.

I'm asking $SOLD, including shipping anywhere in the US. Payment will be accepted via PayPal G&S. Please contact me with any questions, thanks.

4HEhK2l

Attachments

• Seb Res 3.jpg
    Seb Res 3.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Seb Res 1.jpg
    Seb Res 1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Seb Res 2.jpg
    Seb Res 2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Seb Res 4.jpg
    Seb Res 4.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
It looks like the photos didn't upload properly. I'll keep working on it. In the mean time, please contact me if you're interested and I can email you the photos. Sorry for any inconvenience.

So since the photos aren’t loading. Drop point or Insingo? Also just a heads up, but per the new “Exchange Rules” PayPal F&F is “Stongly Discouraged” and refers to using G&S. Thanks!

So since the photos aren’t loading. Drop point or Insingo? Also just a heads up, but per the new “Exchange Rules” PayPal F&F is “Stongly Discouraged” and refers to using G&S. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up, I have adjusted my listing accordingly. It is a drop point, and now the photos should be available.

Back