• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sebenza -- large regular

***OFF THE BLOCK***
Large Regular Sebenza (model discontinued). Brand new from True North Knives. Just received it Friday. Can't call it NIB because I've taken it apart once to clean and lube. But absolutely no carry, no use, no sharpening, no wear/scuffs/marks/etc., no nothing. Just stared at it and opened and closed it for a few days. Original box, papers and allen key. For that I'm setting the price at $$$$.$$ CND shipped. I paid $$$$.$$ CND (GST tax, exchange rate @ 1.3056, shipped). That's the cheapest you can get it for in Canada shipped at that exchange rate. So you're saving $$ here.

It's a killer knife--everything you've heard and more--but I decided I want to go in another direction with my collection (I now pledge allegiance to the almighty Spyder). That and I'm having trouble bringing myself to actually use such a beautiful (and expensive) knife. Lame, I know.

There is no picture simply because I don't have a camera, but if you need them I can borrow a cam and get some up in next couple of days. I'd like to keep this in Canada, but I'll consider US offers. No trades. Money order, personal cheque, or cash. I do not have Pay Pal. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back