selling knives here vs FB?

Instagram seems to be the new hot place and I can't figure out why. It's very annoying trying to navigate through #knifesales and it's basically just the wild west.

It makes no sense to me, unless you're a scammer. I hear about more scams starting there than here and FB combined.

one thing I thought was strange is that people post a pic of a CRK in BST and dont say anything about it. I guess we are supposed to just start PM’ing them with offers? And why do some post with their asking price written out like two hundred sixty five. whats the point of this? are they hiding their price from the dreaded bots? is it supposed to be classier written out :confused:

You may be confusing the fanpage with BST..firstly
Secondly, the admin of all these pages is here..and she is crabby today..lol

one thing I thought was strange is that people post a pic of a CRK in BST and dont say anything about it. I guess we are supposed to just start PM’ing them with offers? And why do some post with their asking price written out like two hundred sixty five. whats the point of this? are they hiding their price from the dreaded bots? is it supposed to be classier written out :confused:

if you are talking about BST -- yes, we have to write out the selling price like morons because Facebook will kill it if we post a normal ad to sell a knife

if you are talking about BST -- yes, we have to write out the selling price like morons because Facebook will kill it if we post a normal ad to sell a knife

And if he's talking about Fanpage, that's not a selling group at all. We're SUPPOSED to post pics in there....

Facebook selling is complete garbage. Everyone wants to trade, no one wants to throw down cash. I dont think ive sold a single knife on there.

I'll never use Facebook. I did try to sell a knife on Craigslist once but nobody went for it. I just buy and sell here.

I've never had any trouble selling on BF. If you start a sales thread, post photos. It's really simple to do.

BF is the only place I ever sell knives. 99% of the people I have bought/sold to have been awesome:thumbsup:

Back