1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Selling/Trading your Hunt knives? this sticky is for you!

Discussion in 'T.M. Hunt Custom Knives' started by TMHunt, Jul 6, 2014.

1. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    As more T.M.Hunt knives make there way out into the world. I've started to notice a secondary market developing for them. In order to better serve my customers, if I can be of any help for those of you that wish to sell or trade your Hunts, feel free to post them here.

Please keep in mind that you have to have the necessary membership to do so. I am doing this to help you guys out. If it is abused I will be forced to shut it down.

Thanks, T.M.Hunt management...... lol :D. (Always wanted to say that!)

2. KP

KP Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Much thanks to management for setting this up. It's rather difficult to part with one of these knives, but if the need arises, it's nice to know that there is a dedicated following that will appreciate these knives for the fantastic hard working tools that they are. This thread is much appreciated and regrettably, I'm offering up the first listing.

For sale: Magua - SOLD///$120 or best reasonable offer - click here to see the sales listing on the exchange with more pictures
    - 1/8" 01 steel with brown phenolic handle scales; custom leather sheath; 3.25" blade, 7.25" overall length, 3.9 ounces

This knife is in great condition. I bought this new directly from Todd about a year ago. It has been lightly used a few times, stropped and polished a bit. It has some very faint scratches that are hardly noticeable unless you have the light at the right angle. It also has a very unique pattern on the blade from the etching process that Todd does on his blades. I put a very light coat of mineral oil on the handle scales so they are not as shiny as they appear in some of the photos unless you do the same.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  3. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    Dang KP. I wish you had posted that yesterday...

4. Tdhurl1103

Tdhurl1103

Dec 6, 2012
    I will be checking this thread frequently. Thanks Todd!!

5. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    ditto

6. mckrob

mckrob Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Subscribed!

7. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    subscribed as well, BTW Todd, my wallet hates you

8. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
  9. Tdhurl1103

Tdhurl1103

Dec 6, 2012
  10. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
  11. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    Thanks hoss, I was coming to do that. :thumbup:

12. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    Just wish I could buy it myself.

13. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    Well, that didn't last long. Hatchet is sold.

14. 31niner

31niner

Jun 9, 2013
    Damn!

15. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    theres a hornet on the bay if anyone is interested

16. OutdoorsFamilyMan4

OutdoorsFamilyMan4

Jan 20, 2012
    Link?

17. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    Am I allowed to post one?

18. Jerry D.

Jerry D. Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 17, 2008
    I don't believe so, but a quick Google search of "the bay" and tm hunt hornet got me there in one click.

19. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    I don't exactly know what the rules are as far as posting other websites for sales, but I know I'm not willing to break them. So, having seen the add, might want to add EDC in your search. By the way, the add is legit. I had a dealer buy several Hornets off of me at Blade and he was going to test the waters with them for his business. The one that is up is one he purchased. My warranty holds true for anyone here on BF that purchases it.

20. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    I really want it, but I have my knife money tied up in a brute at the moment