Selling your Fletcher Knives, SELL THEM HERE!

Up for sale Is a Fletcher Knives Pitdog

Fletcher knives Pitdog. Like new condition, with some light kydex scuffs. Comes with certificate of authenticity & original box. $200 or best offer, shipped and paypaled in CONUS. SOLD

WxSaDyu.jpg

mkZggmf.jpg

z0QgAFX.jpg

Last edited:
I have an original Bush Operator XL I would like to sell... I’ve not been on the forums in a while ... so forgive me if I’m out of order.

I have an original Bush Operator XL I would like to sell... I’ve not been on the forums in a while ... so forgive me if I’m out of order.
You need to be a paid gold member to sell on bladeforums. Thanks

SOLD! Looking to sell my Fletcher 24-7 in O1 tool steel, electric blue burlitex with white liners, tapered tang and filework. Knife is in like new condition and has a few light kydex scuffs. SOLD shipped conus, paypal g&s preferred and you pay the fee. 0441C6D9-D717-403A-955F-75146127A4A0.jpeg 5B0F1732-A06A-41B8-A962-ADCE38AED3C7.jpeg

Last edited:
WTB - Looking for my FIRST Fletcher knife. Really preference the Pitdog and the Hatchula. However, if your looking to sell/trade any FK, send me a PM with pics and specs. Thanks

Hi All,
I am looking to buy a Fletcher Estaban II and a 24/7. If anyone has one for sale, please reach out and let me know. Please send pics and price as well. THANKS!

I have a few Big Deal Fletcher knives so I'm selling this one. Bmurray Bmurray (Big Deal) I believe asked Dylan for a bigger handled TS4 and this is what we got. A very EDC knife with great grip. It would not be going anywhere if I didn't have a few more. Price Includes PP fees and USA shipping. NOW $308.00

Stunning Zebrawood-black n blue liners around some awesome spine file work. Steel is 1/8" 01 with a tapered tang. OAL 7.375" with a blade of 3". Thanks for looking.
As fate would have it I was just eyeing a couple big deals at a dealer and lamenting that they were over my price limit.

I would be happy to take this off your hands. Let me know the email for PP.

And also
It would not be going anywhere if I didn't have a few more.
Pics or it didn't happen :D

As fate would have it I was just eyeing a couple big deals at a dealer and lamenting that they were over my price limit.

I would be happy to take this off your hands. Let me know the email for PP.

And also

Pics or it didn't happen :D
Hi. Thanks my friend. Leave shipping info on PP please. Shoot me a email too at that same address.

Last edited:
are
FOR SALE!! moving a few of my duplicate FK knives to thin my collection a little. Although I have carried the pro 6-5 twice in a cargo shorts pocket, it's basically in new condition. Don't even recall using it. The TS4 is new condition, never carried & never used.
Price included PP fees and priority shipping ConUS. No trades. Both come with kydex sheath as shown. Must be 18 to purchase.

Please specify which knife when claiming and follow up promptly with a DM for pp info. Thanks for looking.

TS4 - brown-black canvas commando- 1/8" SFT 01 (I believe) NOW $175.00

Pro 6-5 OD green canvas - natural liner - 1/8" SFT 01 (I believe). NOW $175.00
*these could be CPM154. for some reason I do not have that documented. o_O

JuYJB8b.jpg

g1oTPzn.jpg

qhqXCu0.jpg

sT8uIGJ.jpg
either of these still available?

Back