Selling your Fletcher Knives, SELL THEM HERE!

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Dec 14, 2010.

1. MMatt

MMatt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Having two of these doesn't really make selling this one any easier :) Knife is unused/uncarried and very sharp(as received from Dylan) Price is TYD(includes domestic shipping via USPS Priority as well as PP fees)
    Fletcher Bush Operator 2 #18 $OLD
    Coffeebag burlap over natural liners with white pinstripes 5/32" O1 SFT w/swedge(unsharpened) and kydex sheath
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  2. 87Burban

87Burban Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2009
    traded

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  3. 87Burban

87Burban Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2009
    traded

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  4. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Moved ad and revised price.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  5. VanDammet

VanDammet Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Hi there Guys! I've decided to pass along my BOXL (with its Kydex sheath) in Drunken Coffeebag Micarta & White Pins/Liners - I've had it for about a few weeks & have not used it, carried it, or anything with it - I've slid it in & out of a leather sheath (not the Kydex it came with) & I have cut some paper & annihilated some arm hair - otherwise unused....Oh, I've got some paste wax on the blade to protect it. Price is PayPal Only & includes CONUS shipping & PP Fees (if any) - my PayPal is: [email protected] I'm selling her for $257!

[1MG]http://s36.photobucket.com/user/scotts23/media/BO1_zpstpqqtcxp.jpg.html[/1MG][1MG]http://s36.photobucket.com/user/scotts23/media/BO2_zpsorkztc9i.jpg.html[/1MG][1MG]http://s36.photobucket.com/user/scotts23/media/BO4_zps1qjlvwtg.jpg.html[/1MG][1MG]http://s36.photobucket.com/user/scotts23/media/BO3_zpspx7cs28a.jpg.html[/1MG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Please say something like "I'll take it", right here in this thread....again, my PayPal is: [email protected]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  6. TRD_SEQUOIA

TRD_SEQUOIA Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Anyone have a Delta 4 for sale?

7. Water

Water Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 1999
    Tango w/5/32" thick O1, forge finish, flat grind, cutting edge is 6 1/4", overall length is 11 1/4", micarta handle w/black & red liners & tan CF look kydex sheath. The knife is new & blade has slight wear from the kydex sheath $225.00 ship conus.

PM or email at [email protected] for question.
    I take paypal & need to add 4% or usps money order.
    No Trade.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Water.

8. VanDammet

Jun 30, 2015
    Price Drop on the Above BOXL in Drunken Coffeebag to $188! - I've got this posted elsewhere as well, so I'll take the 1st "I'll take it" - Merry Christmas! This is SOLD!!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  9. kcwater

kcwater Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2015
    New condition Fletcher Operator 8.0
    Specs:

Steel: 5/32" O-1 tool steel @ 61rc
    Total Length: 13"
    Handle: 5"
    Blade: 8"
    Grind: Flat Sabre with swedge

Black & turquoise canvas micarta over turquoise and black liners with SS tube pins. I have really mixed feelings about selling this one. It's very light and fast. Here's your chance before I change my mind. Price: $350 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Fletcher Mini Karniboro for sale or trade. (sold) shipped PayPal gift or trade for Lonestar or Bushboot. (DPx not for sale)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  11. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  12. Warrior108

Warrior108 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Prices include USPS CONUS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders. Open to International shipping but will need to discuss first.

Thanks for looking!

Note: Includes original kydex sheath (not shown). Upon my request to the seller, the knife was never been put in sheath to avoid any potential scratches.

Gone / Traded
    Esteban II Tangerine Burlap Micarta - White/Black Liners - White Pins - #12 1/8" SFT O1. New and unused from DLT.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  13. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    . . . .

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  14. VanDammet

Jun 30, 2015
    Hi Guys! Today I'm selling my Fletcher TOMBSTONE. Price includes CONUS shipping, and my Paypal is [email protected] - PayPal only. Knife has NEVER been carried, used in any way, or sharpened at all.

This is my very recently acquired Fletcher Knives Tombstone in 5/32" 01 & Green Micarta, with an amazing/flawless Tapered Tang & Black & Lime Liners on a perfectly contoured handle - then comes the 9 3/8" blade...the cutting geometries are dead on, & Dylan spent a lot of time, years, developing this knife to be the athletic & relatively light-weight freak that it is - I had a custom leather sheath made for it & then decided to let it go to make room for three other bowies I've been waiting for that became available nearly simultaneously - Both the Kydex Sheath that came with the knife & the leather sheath come with this knife, along with the birth certificate (**I recently bought this knife for $410 from DLT Trading btw**) I'm selling this Knife/Sheaths Package for only $311!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Again, my PayPal is [email protected]. Please post something like "I'll take it" in this sales thread, that way it'll pop up on my email & I'll see it right away. You can PM additionally, but I really prefer that most communication is done via this sales thread - thanks guys!

15. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    . . . . . . . . .

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  16. GuySensei

GuySensei

Feb 7, 2017
    What's the final price on the Esteban II?

17. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Sorry, I just saw your question in the thread but I believe I replied to your email. Just to be helpful, you may want to do a Reply with Quote in the future so that the original poster is notified that they have a response/question.

Since I paid $295 for the knife and it is completely new/unused, one would think that $295 would be a fair price to begin with. The price is currently dropped to my final price of $245 which is $50 cheaper for the buyer and my takeaway would be $231 given that I'm picking up PP fees and shipping. I hope that justifies the lowest price. This is a very nice knife but I've got nearly 70 custom fixed blades among Fiddleback, Surls, Osprey, Fleming and Fletcher knives and need to scale that back. Figured I'd start with the new/unused condition pieces.

Here's a link to a similar knife at DLT, which is where I bought this from. Same specs and price.
    http://www.dlttrading.com/fletcher-...micarta-orange-natural-liners-natural-pins-11

Hope that helps.

Thanks

18. VanDammet

Jun 30, 2015
    Dropping my FK 14" Tombstone Bowie price to $269!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  19. GuySensei

GuySensei

Feb 7, 2017

Hello! Sorry I'm a newbie. I wasn't sure how this thing worked quite yet. Thank you for the help. This is an awesome forum. I just ordered a Fletcher from DLT. I appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks again!

20. GuySensei

GuySensei

Feb 7, 2017

Hello! Guy here, Is this the exact model that you are selling?