SERVER MOVE COMPLETED. Let's see what happens.

Sorry if I am not in the right spot. After the last change, everything was great---Now for the last couple days, I'm lucky to get on at all. Wondering what to do and if anyone else is having trouble--Thanx! Shkbly

I have been getting the data base error for the last few days. Database error. I am including a copy for exactly what I have been getting.

The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.bladeforums.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.bladeforums.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I have been getting the data base error for the last few days. Database error. I am including a copy for exactly what I have been getting.

The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.bladeforums.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.bladeforums.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

i have been getting them too last couple of days
ivan

I posted in the other thread as well - I've had five database errors today.

thx - cpr

Had the same Database Error problem from 4:11 to 4:28 and 8:18 to 8:29 Today.

Was going to post a new thread but read this.

DB errors occurring still. Some from yesterday, and some earlier today. I'll try to make note of the times if it happens again.

Kevin, if you have time to post, do you know if this is caused by the server that it's on, or if it's the whole server company?

Me to. The site would work fine for a half hour or so and then I got error msg after msg. I felt like an addict who’s stuff was just barely out of reach. I kept trying, and trying. Finally I took a cold shower and watched some TV.

DB errors for the past 4 hours. :(

11:02 - 11:07 DB Error.

Is reporting the times helpful or useless? I don't mind doing so when I can, but I also don't want to clog up the thread. If this is a server error on their part it'd be good to know, but it could also be pointless and annoying if it's not.

I got several database error and "server not responding" errors yesterday and tonight. Right now it's working just fine. (Kind of) glad it's not just me.

What the fuck. On it.

Back