SERVER MOVE COMPLETED. Let's see what happens.

Front end web server supposedly is being rebuilt.

Since that horrible day a week and a half ago things have been running very smoothly for me. There have been a couple of times when I have run into slight delays, but other than that everything has been tickety boo.

Since that horrible day a week and a half ago things have been running very smoothly for me. There have been a couple of times when I have run into slight delays, but other than that everything has been tickety boo.

I’m never sure if the delays are coming from here or I’m just at a poor location for wi-fi.

Just got the lag again (11:46 PM EST). It took several minutes for a thread to open.

Just had a five minute stretch where I couldn't load a page. Just kept getting the message - This website is not available.

Just took me 3 or 4 minutes to open BFC. Clicked around to other sites while waiting with no problem, all the while getting the "swirling blue circle" from here...

I've been having the "blue swirl" on and off for the last 2 days. Various times.

Just took me 3 or 4 minutes to open BFC. Clicked around to other sites while waiting with no problem, all the while getting the "swirling blue circle" from here...

Has happened several times again since this post including just now (10:37-10:40 PM ET).

It took the next page of new posts several minutes to load. That was at about 9:40 am CDT.

Back