• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pictures here! Services offered- Hand engraving, titanium anodizing, other embellishments...

Just in time for Wharnie Wednesday, another home run by SharpByCoop SharpByCoop with this hand engraved and selectively finished Borka Stitch! You always make us look the best, Coop!😁
Valtakis_Borka_230602-1400w.jpg

Do you accept theme requests? I have a Ketuo Griffin that I know I want to be engraved somehow but I have 0 artistic sense. Looking to have it outfitted with some kind of futuristic/technology theme given it's original look, but not even sure how I would go about it.

Do you accept theme requests? I have a Ketuo Griffin that I know I want to be engraved somehow but I have 0 artistic sense. Looking to have it outfitted with some kind of futuristic/technology theme given it's original look, but not even sure how I would go about it.
Replied to your email, sorry for the delay🙏🏻😊

TRON HALO Cyberpunk might all be cool?? I think the knife is great as it is though...

TRON HALO Cyberpunk might all be cool?? I think the knife is great as it is though...
It is, I just want something to go in that recess on the sides of the knife, still trying to find anything that would go well with the fat carbon(?) inlays. I think that the recess is prime real-estate for something awesome... The back being the only part with the CF inlays makes me feel like the back of the knife is more..... bulbous? I have no idea how to explain it. Only reason I even thought of this is because of the other designs Chip has shown makes me think there's definitely a good way to do this

Back