• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Several Random Folders for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

I also have a Manix 2 XL in M4 (price drop) up for grabs here

Several up for grabs tonight:

1. MassDrop/Ferrum Forge Buc in Blue Ti: The FF/MassDrop/WE collabs are among the best values out there, in my opinion. I've just accumulated too many knives, and this one unfortunately has to go. Probably the smoothest and most satisfying action of any knife I own, on par with any WE and some Reate's I've handled. Not far off of my Hinderer's. Has been handled, carried, and used sparingly. Handle has snail trails, but blade is clean and edge is factory. Comes with box, etc. Hell of a value here for sold.
  2. Spyderco Native 5 in S110V: Awesome little knife from Spyderco. Just doesn't get pocket time. SOLID lockup, centered. Has some marks on the G10 from handling/house carry, blade is clean with factory edge. Comes with box, etc. Awesome small hard-use folder here for sold
  3. Ferrum Forge Stinger: Very cool little slicer from FF, made by WE. Uncarried, just handled around the house with an occasional paper cut test. Comes with box/pouch etc. Kind of like a budget version of the WE Kitefin. Asking withdrawn for this slicer!
  4. Spyderco Dragonfly in ZDP 189: A classic here, just doesn't get carried for me. Clean blade and factory edge, solid lockup/centering. Only done paper cut tests with it. Took the clip off, and have since re-installed it, and unfortunately even with being careful the clip screw is starting to strip (though is still useable). Asking sold for this laser beam!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back