• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Severtech For Sale ?

severtecher, i have not been able to reach you by email .... please give my slot polomax.

SEVERTECHER I also sent you mail but it comes back with ERRORS! email me & I will get back to ya.

Severtecher,If you do this again,Can I get in on the next Deal ?
Thankyou
Jimmo

One MO still in route, here probably tomorrow, so the plan is to get the knives Friday afternoon and depending on the Post Office ( short Saturday hours here in Podunk) should ship Sat. or Monday. I'll keep you informed.

Hello Severtecher! While you are picking up the knives can you see if they have an extra black pocket clip and a set of screws? I have emailed him and have gotten no reply. I have a severtech that the paint is flakeing off of the clip. Thanks David

David , I will ask. The subject of "spares" came up last time I spoke to Aaron. He was going to look into a "tune-up kit" for the Severtech. On my beater I bead blasted the clip bare. It looks better. Of course that is on a purple handle. K

Thank you for your efforts!! I have one of each color and the black is the only one that isn't mint. I will waite for your findings! Thanks David

Always wanted one of these but it just never seemed to happen. If there's any possibility of getting one from this run, please send me an email. Whatever it takes...

Got your email and couldn't reply. Thanks for the efforts I have enough screws. David

pease, Last I spoke to Mr. Severtech he was very aware of the lefty situation and stated that that was a high priority.

Back