• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shadowdancer pikal knife

47b6cf02b3127cce8ea285c3a9c500000016108AbM2jZs2Ytl

47b6cf02b3127cce8ea28085e91900000016108AbM2jZs2Ytl

47b6cf02b3127cce8ea285e828de00000016108AbM2jZs2Ytl

* 1/8" high carbon O1 tool steel
* 2-7/8" hollow ground blade
* 6-1/4" in OAL
* matte black DuraCoat finish
* false lower edge
* thumb traction area
* textured G10 scaled
* kydex sheat w/IWB strap

$125 plus shipping

Or is it which way is North or South. I saw that on you website, can you do a short explain of the style to clarify or my eyes deceiving me?

The design, grind and way you make a knife are awesome, IMO :)

Or is it which way is North or South. I saw that on you website, can you do a short explain of the style to clarify or my eyes deceiving me?

The design, grind and way you make a knife are awesome, IMO :)

It is a CQC design. "Pikal" refers to a certain way of holding your knife...with the blade in the earth, or ice pick orientation. Some folks will say that "blade down edge in" is the only true definition of pikal.

Good for puncturing...then ripping.

I'm sure there are others out there that can explain better than I.

Just though I would ask, it makes sense. Unusual, but I thought something like that.

Other thought was maybe some special form of martial arts or knife defense method uses that style of knife in there technique.

I really like Wharncliff designed knives myself, looks like a reversed wharncliff to me. All is good.

Love the handles. how about one of those with a drop point? that'd be awesome!

I think on his website there is a drop point and tanto version of that knife or similar. Good question I interested in the answer myself.

What do you say Cousin Jack?

I Don't back out of much in life sir:) BUT NO doubt it wont be the last of these blade patterns to leave Marks Talented shop:thumbup: .

Russ

For the guys interested in Drop point, there is a very nicely designed recurve and tanto on the website. :rolleyes:

Back