• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sharp by Design Nadeau Hurricane FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchVV

Gold Member
I have a custom folder that I received straight from the maker available for sale (no trades, please). This piece is in great condition and will come with all original packaging.

If interested
, post "I'll take it" here. Please PM or guest-post on my profile to discuss further sale details. The deal will go to the first commitment to buy. Do not post offers in this thread.

0lMJzzA.jpg

1BYqV7a.jpg

VJlMtfd.jpg

HAPu4N0.jpg

Specs: 4.0 in. CPM-S35VN blade with satin flats and acid-washed bevels (bead-blasted spine), 9.26 in. overall, 6.4 oz. weight, bead-blasted hardware and clip, dark blue/purple anodizing on frame edges and interior
Condition: Great; has been carried and used lightly, both frame slabs and clip have pocket wear/scuffing but no deep scratches/dings, no mechanical wear, blade is centered and lock-up is solid, never disassembled but has been touched up on a Sharpmaker
Price: $595 obo

Terms of Sale: (1) PayPal G&S (no Friends & Family) is preferred for payment (please ask privately about other forms) and shipping will proceed upon receiving funds (same day, if possible); (2) please make payment ASAP after committing to buy; (3) included shipping will be via USPS Priority mail with signature confirmation to US locations (please specify if an alternative shipping arrangement is preferred).

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back