Sharpening a Kensai?

Hot damn! Now that's what I call a setup. I ended up getting the Jet version of the Tormek. Darn thing gets my knives air bleeding sharp and I believe it's a little more forgiving than a belt sander would be....at least for me that is.
post a pic please :thumbup:

Do as Troy does. Get yourself a Bill Siegle and have him sharpen it..

:p

Yes, but shipping a rare knife is too scary for me to even think of this. I would rather do it myself even if it isn't as good a job than risk loosing one of my babies.

Yes, but shipping a rare knife is too scary for me to even think of this. I would rather do it myself even if it isn't as good a job than risk loosing one of my babies.

I think my Edge Pro would do an excellent job. I had to do my Dog Father in sectons and that thing is just scary sharp. :eek: Well when I do I'll post pics.

I also want to practice free hand stuff for the times when there is no electricity or I am out of stones for the EP! Sandpaper has worked pretty good so far. :)

Troy doesn't need to ship them, though. He just hands them to him... ;)

Troy doesn't need to ship them, though. He just hands them to him... ;)

Yeah. I used to live in Nebraska, but realized that if I moved here, I could save on shipping and get my knives back much quicker! :thumbup:

:D :D

What model Bill Siegle do you have? ;)

It's the Bill-o-Matic 3000. :thumbup:

knifesharpeningsystem01.jpg

I couldn't afford the deluxe version. ;) :p

:D :D

Back