Sharpening GIVEAWAY - Winners Chosen!!

Petunia D. Feeble

I once waved at Stevie Wonder…
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
See second post for giveaway details.

TextonPhoto_File_1_13_2024_12_51_59_PM.jpg

Howdy!

For those who don't already know me, my name is Bryce Duncan and I've been sharpening knives for myself, family, friends and customers for years. Everything from a Case Peanut up to a 36" machete. I've decided to relaunch my professional sharpening service, formerly known as T.L.E. Sharpening (The Looking Edge), and reopen my service books. I look forward to taking care of your sharpening needs and maybe even increase the amount of enjoyment you get from carrying and using your knives.

Services Available Include:

Mirror Edge Sharpening

(.5 micron polish)

Utility Edge Sharpening
(strop polished 600 grit edge w/wo micro-bevel)

Please send all messages, requests or questions via PM or email at FeebleSharpening@gmail.com.

TextonPhoto_File_1_13_2024_1_28_40_PM.jpg

Last edited:
As for the Giveaway:

To celebrate my relaunch I'd like to give 5 forum members a FREE SHARPENING!!! I only ask that the winners cover shipping both ways along with any desired insurance.

This is for a single knife to receive a mirror or utility edge. Service is typically limited to knives of ~5" or less, but I'm technically able to sharpen just about anything. If you have something you'd like sharpened that falls outside my normal scope please feel free to reach out via PM or email to discuss. If I can accommodate it, I will.

Participants must have been active on the forum before today's date. To enter please just state “I’m in” below.

I will draw the 5 winners on Jan 31st and reach out to the winners for sharpening details and shipping instructions.

I look forward to getting back into the swing of sharpening for you lovely folks! It's good to be back.

IMG-20171001-165208-290 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Heck yeah, I’m in.

The new name threw me a bit, but I know that avatar.
I’ve been Petunia the Feeble or Petunia D. Feeble online for well over a decade. Mostly in the gaming context. After a little identity theft/account hacking incident I figured it was a good time to merge the two identities.

Back