Sharpening GIVEAWAY - Winners Chosen!!

I received my knife back from the OP. He did an excellent job, especially for what I sent him. I sent him a Spyderco Carribean Sheepsfoot SE that was beat to hell. Top notch sharpening job. No worries.

Has any of the winners sent their knife in for sharpening? I sent mine over a month ago and have heard nothing from the OP. Starting to get concerned.

You’d think he’d get on here and comment since he has active sales threads. Worrisome.

Anyone heard anything yet? I was potentially sending this gentleman some business

I received my knife back from the OP. He did an excellent job, especially for what I sent him. I sent him a Spyderco Carribean Sheepsfoot SE that was beat to hell. Top notch sharpening job. No worries.

Sorry folks. I guess I turned off notifications for this thread at some point. All of the knives sent in to date have been completed and returned.

Sorry folks. I guess I turned off notifications for this thread at some point. All of the knives sent in to date have been completed and returned.
The forum does that if you get a new post alert and don't check it. You stop getting alerts for that thread, but it stays in your watched threads.

Just saw this today. Cool giveaway and good to see you getting back into it again.

Back